Experienced Slip And Fall Accident Lawyer Helping People In Porter, TX.
Slip and fall accidents can result in serious bodily injury requiring extensive medical care and rehabilitative services. Victims of slip and fall accidents are often left with mounting medical bills and emotional, mental and physical scars that can last a lifetime.
The Porter, TX slip and fall lawyers at Hernandez Sunosky, LLP have decades of experience handling slip and fall accidents. We know how serious a slip and fall accident can be, which is why we work hard to hold negligent property owners responsible and maximize your monetary recovery to pay medical bills, replace lost income and compensate for your pain and suffering.
If you've been injured in a slip and fall accident, call the top-rated lawyers at Hernandez Sunosky, LLP at 713.981.4100 for a free consultation. We serve the Porter, TX area.
What Does A Slip And Fall Accident Mean?
“Slip and fall” is a general term, typically used by lawyers, to describe an accident where someone is injured as a result of slipping, tripping or falling on someone else's property. Common examples of slip and fall include:
- Slipping on a wet floor in the lobby of a building
- Tripping over a parking wheel stop in parking lot
- Falling in a pothole in a parking garage
- Losing balance because of an accumulation of loose gravel
- Tripping and falling as a result of a cracked and raised sidewalk due tree root growth
- Sliding on algae growing at the entrance of a building
- Missing a step on a stairway because of improper construction of treads and risers
- Losing your grip because of a loose or broken handrail
- Slipping and falling due to a spilled drink
- Misstep because of poor lighting or no lighting
What Are Some Common Injuries After A Slip And Fall Accident?
When someone slips, trips or falls, the body often contorts in unnatural ways. A person will naturally react to a sudden slip by trying to regain balance. This can lead to injuries even before hitting the ground. A person may injure a knee by a quick jerk or twist their lower back trying to avoid a fall. Hitting the ground can lead to a number of injuries including cuts and bruises, broken bones and head trauma.
Bottom line, a person can be injured before the fall, in the process of falling and after hitting the ground.
The Porter, TX Slip And Fall Accident Lawyers Fight For People Injured Due To Unsafe Conditions On Property
Don't chalk up a slip and fall accident to clumsiness. Hire the experienced slip and fall accident lawyers at Hernandez Sunosky, LLP to conduct a thorough investigation to determine if your injuries were due to the negligence of a property owner. Call 713.981.4100 for a FREE, no obligation legal consultation.